Head Injury Compensation Claims for Stockport
If you or a member of your family has suffered a head injury through no fault of their own, then they could be due a compensation settlement. Our Stockport personal injury solicitors are specialists in helping families to receive justice and are available for free phone consultations with all callers.
Head Injury Claims Stockport – No Win No Fee
We work on a no win no fee* agreement and have an excellent track record in helping people to claim for head injury claims.
We have a friendly, sympathetic, and understanding approach as we know how traumatic the effects of head injuries can be. We fight tirelessly for our clients to ensure they get the very best legal representation possible from start to finish.
How Much Head Injury Compensation?
Clients in Stockport who use our services can expect to receive varying compensation amounts depending on the severity of their injuries. Below are some guidelines. We will only be able to estimate more accurately once we have spoken to you or your family.
- Minor Head Injury: If you make a full recovery inside a few weeks then you might receive around £1,600.
- Minor Head Injury With Slight Brain Damage: Again with a full recovery or perhaps on-going small headaches the compensation amounts can range from £1,600 to £10,000.
- On-Going Brain Damage Settlements: In serious cases where long-term brain damage is diagnosed then claimants could receive between £12,000 and £220,000.
- Serious Brain Damage: The more serious cases of all where a victim’s life expectancy is shortened with serious disability can range from £220,000 to £320,000.
Head Injury Types
Claims can range from the minor to the serious. No case is too large or too small for our lawyers. Any trauma that results in an injury to the scalp, head, or brain is classed as a head injury. The wounds might not be visible, and symptoms can sometimes take years to manifest themselves.
There are three main types of classification – all of which we can offer legal advice on via our personal injury lawyers.
- Concussion: Probably the most common case that we deal with. If not treated and diagnosed swifly by medical professionals, the implications can be very serious.
- Open Wound: These relate to fractures or displacement of the skull. This is where the skull is broken and doesn’t always involve a brain injury.
- Closed Wound: This applies to when the skull is not actually fractured.
Head Injury Claim Solicitors
We are committed to helping residents and workers in Stockport and have years of experience in helping people. Head injuries following an accident can have a long-lasting affect on quality of life and health – which is why our solicitors always go the extra mile when it comes to claiming maximum compensation payments.
If you think that you or a family member was hurt due to the negligence of a third party then there is a high chance you could be able to make a head injury claim in Stockport. If you would like to talk to a specialist then call us today on 01615168849.